West Indies tour of India 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 154
  • Views Views 13,962
Well u have to b a die hard WI Fan to xpect them to win from151/7!!

Here are some of the snaps i took while i was at the Foodcourt.......watching Viru make the 200.

@ Jaymin: Similar kind of situation was at my office too. I delayed and stayed in office only to see Viruuuuu Double Dhamaka :D

Yes it was really a cool moment when he done this new record. :)

I went there when he was around 180s or so, had some snacks & he hit the 200 after i finished my snacks, so i had ample chance to click a few.And actually, before he completed, i got a deja vu feeling. I went a little in the past and recalled that when Sachin was nearing his 100th 100 at Mumbai, it was a similar situation......i reached there when Sachin entered his 90s, i even finished having my tea, and a similar sort of crowd had gathered.SO i just prayed that the deja vu, didnt actually stay deja vu!

As noted by someone @ cricinfo - India won by 153 runs today and also when Sachin made 200!!!!!

I thought that his record that Sachin set would never be overtaken but, God disguised as Virender Sehwag and he is the best entertainer probably next to Gayle. If there is another player who could break this record, it has got to be Gayle. But anyways, Kudos to Sehwag and let him carry this momentum into the OZ series ! :)

And sadly, Gayle is going away from the international scene! :DI love to watch him bat, when he is not playing against India, and when he is not playing in I.P.L/CL.

Back