What's the minimum recharge to send SMS on Vodafone Idea/Airtel/Reliance Jio/BSNL?

• Thread starter Thread starter Deb_1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 124
  • Views Views 63,011
New plans launched - 155 for 24 days, shows 300 SMS free. Ofcourse customer care/social media folks have no clue. They still insist that 179 needed.

So one family member recharged 155 today and also ported out today itself - BSNL guys seem very well prepared to receive the onslaught, 4-5 people waiting for port and the lady there was rattling all combinations of plans and processing applications in 15-20 mins. He is happy to note that for BSNL there was a plan for 106 of 84 days and 100 mins of talktime - that is what he opted for.

Looks like call I got yesterday was from twitter team not pg portal this is the reply I got from pgportal today.

Secondly is there even a 128 plan? on vi because I can't find it.

They give one week data but no sms and talktime validity.
So in case you need upi related sms, you are stuck...

Updates from relatives port situation-
Update 1: Airtel's message - last chance to stop the port sms cancel to 1900 before 19th dec ***pm
Update 2: Number leaked. Message from scamster recieved "Dear
Customer, Your SlM Ducoment has been pending. Please call customer care No 9827****** Immediately Your SlM, will blocked within 24Hrs.".

Last edited:
You may want to check the reviews on playstore. Now you can't login to the app or fetch call logs. If it works for you consider yourself to be extremely lucky.

Hahaha but after their resolution and if they barred user for 1 month... I do not get the calls

Back