What's your monthly data usage?

• Thread starter Thread starter Xecuter
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 3,811
ISP
Reliance Jio Fiber
Did it ever happen that 3.3 TB wasn't just enough for you? Do you watch 4K movies/ Netflix in 4k and still end up with some bandwidth at the end of the month? Would you have preferred if there was no cap/fup or having it just doesn't make any difference for you?

a true unlimited will negatively affect the QoS as many people will just not stop pushing it to the limits all the time.

I use about 1.4TB per month with just watching streams and stuff. In line with the comment above, I used to use about 6-7TB per month back when ACT had truly unlimited upload building my media collection and seeding because I could.

Did it ever happen that 3.3 TB wasn't just enough for you? Do you watch 4K movies/ Netflix in 4k and still end up with some bandwidth at the end of the month? Would you have preferred if there was no cap/fup or having it just doesn't make any difference for you?
i think it will prevent misuse, which is very much required to maintain QOS. given thats its airtel, having huge bandwidth capability , it could offer truly unlimited but for almost all users this data should be more than enough. happy that airtel changed to this from the 10gb FUP for 1000 INR(Basically i used to use as 512kbps connection)

As per my exp its unlimited vs quality so if you are looking for unlimited then you have to compromise on quality. Right now I am on Airtel unlimited and using it at my best 2TV 4K + three laptop+4 Mobiles and unable to exhaust 1000GB per month. Obviously not every equipment is used 24 hrs simultaneously but most of the team I forget TV on streaming anything then suddenly realise ohh limit is there hence stop it.

I have excitel true unlimited still used 500-550GB last month with major part as upload.
Dont have 4k tv. I think that would make a big diff.

GTPL Hathway Customers -- Data consumption per customer at 212 GB/month as on March 2021; up from 162 GB/month in March 2020; Data consumption increased 31% YOY.

The average data consumption per customer stands at 195GB per month as on September, 2020 with an increase by 55% annually from 126GB per month in September, 2019.

I'm consuming around 250GB/month compared to last year count of 110GB. Wait, that's 125% increase!! :oops:

What's your monthly usage (March or April 21)?

Back