• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,652

Navjot Singh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Airtel
MTNL took it 3 months to come to a conclusion that my Modem was faulty. Even now, it is taking them so many days and they are not coming to replace my modem.I have tested with a friend's modem and indeed it seems a modem problem. I want to buy a new modem on my own and dump my old MT 882.Which modem should I buy which will work on MTNL and should be easy to configure a bit? Also specify the price.

All modems are more or less same.Following are some options-1.D-Link 502T MTNL Router Price- Rs 14502.Dlink 524 4 Port Price- Rs 22753. Linksys WAG200G ADSL, Ethernet (1-4) Price- Rs 3750Aayla! Navjot singh sidhu!!

Thanks for your suggestions. Finally MTNL Guy came today and installed a D-Link DSL-502T Modem. It is working as of now. The problem is that 192.168.1.1 is not accessible on it.I will keep a check on your suggestions. The moment this goes kaput, I will buy a new one.

Here in Mumbai they are replacing D-Link DSL-502T with other modem due the problem faced by the end user which started from the month of April,the problem which you are facing of not being able to access the modem page is one of them.

Here in Mumbai they are replacing D-Link DSL-502T with other modem due the problem faced by the end user which started from the month of April,the problem which you are facing of not being able to access the modem page is one of them.

It was tried at my place it didn't work :cry:

Back