Which modem to buy for MTNL Broadband?

• Thread starter Thread starter Navjot Singh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 4,652
Akeeo ADSL modem 1000/- bucks :thumb:

D-Link is rubbish one should stay away from it.
Have you tried Akeeo yourself or know someone who has?
I was seriously considering their internal ADSL modem. Cheap and reduces the wires running around.

yeah iam using it right now..their external modem is good..basically its a re-branded Asus modem..

I have been using the MTNL supplied D-Link 502-T router for 3 years now, with absolutely no problems. Always considered it a pretty good router, and I wasnt aware that have a poor reputation.

@acpoaI'm using D-Link 502T router since 4 yrs without any problems:yahoo:. D-Link is a very good company, MTNL has screwed up the 502T router's:@.

well D-Link supplied MTNL with routers having faulty firmware when the service was launched way back in jan 2005 and even now Dlink modems have problems holding on to the ADSL link in case of voltage fluctuation..and also perform poorly on lines with Low SNR

@cyberwiz And it was the jokers at Prabhadevi who swore by these same modems & recommended that I buy a D-Link DSL 502T, now the same jokers are swearing at this company & its products, of course the employees lower down the pecking order have their own story to tell :huh::hysterical::evil:

Back