• Thread starter Thread starter Argus
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,503

Argus

Regular
ISP
BSNL Home 512 Unlimited
Can someone please help me identify the broadband plan when the following is mentioned on the bill :

Plan No : PL500SUL

Which plan is this ?

SUL----single user limited!frankly speaking this is the first time i heard of such a plan term.

I have been told that SUL stands for "Sulabh".
Its the PL500 part which I am not sure about :(

The bill shows the following :

Plan no : PL500SUL

- broadband rent : 250
- Fixed monthly charges : 120 (sulabh plan, incoming only)
- taxes : 45

Total : 415

It looks like home 250 plan to me, but i'm not at all sure.
Does the code PL500 stand for Home 250 plan ?
Anybody with H250 plan here, what plan code do you get on your bills ?
Please help.

Can someone please help me identify the broadband plan when the following is mentioned on the bill :

Plan No : PL500SUL

Which plan is this ?
go the usage site

click on orders

there u will find out what it is !!

you may better ask with bsnl customer case as well !

Close this post

what made u to say so ?

^^
Its a two month old bill with a rather large amount that is bothering me. So I want to be sure which plan it is under which they have charged me. Even the cust care is not able to tell what kind of a plan is PL500SUL (sic). I posted here thinking that a fellow member might possibly know abt it. I guess i will have have to go visit their office, just to know this small detail :(

My current plan is Home 500 C and it shows correctly in both the printed bill as well as in BSNL online usage check page.

@kanishka : I wonder why you posted that.

@members/argus/
@kanishka : I wonder why you posted that.
Your post earlier.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/3/#post168626
bill says its 20073 MB
My plan is : PL500SUL (home 500 + Sulabh Plan)
I have all the usage records. Will go to BSNL office tomorrow.
https://broadband.forum/bsnl-broadband/22290-bsnl-broadband-billing-problems/3/#post168615
Today I got my bsnl usage bill for the month of Feb 2008.
The due amount is Rs. 1,61,046.00
How was the bill settled ?

How was the bill settled ?

It hasn't settled yet but I see some hope at last. I've just returned from BSNL office. Their internal records show that my plan Upto jan 2008 was Home 250. I asked them to explain why does my bill (nov, dec 07 and jan 2008) show my plan as PL500SUL. They still have no answer. I posted here to know if anyone is familiar with this plan and can explain its details to me.

Anyway, the AO has finally agreed to fetch my original form that I filled for this connection. He said I might have been charged under a diff plan due to a clerical error. If my orig form says Home 500 they will charge me according to it instead of Home 250 which has no night usage free (hence the large bill).

Back