which plan will be better for unlimited usage

• Thread starter Thread starter sagardash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 3,899

sagardash

ISP
BSNL broadband
HiI am using 500 combo plan but there is only 1.5GB to use.So i think to switch over to unlimited plan.I am staying in bangalore.I want to know 1.whats the actual download speed of 750UL ?2.Is there any much difference between 500 combo and 750UL ?3.In which date of month i need to change the plan ?4.actually i have phone connection from last 6 months or more but i took the internet connection last month only.so "Is that double usage offer will be valid for me or not ?"Thanks.

Hi,

1. 750 U/L plan offer you 256kbps so ideally you should get 32KB/s
expect speeds from 25-30 KB/s

2. The 500 Combo offers you speeds ranging from 256kbps to 2mbps whereas
in 750 U/L plan you will not get speeds more than 256kbps.

3. I'm not sure, but i think you should notify them before the next billing cycle
starts. (Clarification needed)

4. Accordin to the letter "Approval of competent authority is here by conveyed for extending Dipawali scheme for BSNL Broadband customers who have BSNL Broadband subscription
continuously for past six months as on 01.11.2008. The scheme shall be available for all
Broadband plans." Source

You're not eligible for the November offer.

P.S--> The plan 500C+ offers you 2.5 gb (compared to your 1.5 gb) download,alternatively you can also apply for that or you can also apply for 1350 U/L (512 kbps).

Regards,

Thanks for quick and better reply ...i listen that in bangalore the speed of 750UL is better because the main office is in bangalore.

Thanks for quick and better reply ...
My pleasure. ^^

i listen that in bangalore the speed of 750UL is better because the main office is in bangalore.

I feel what they intended is that, you'll get optimal download speeds as promised in the plan. You won't get more than that.

The speeds will be slower than what you used to get in 500 plan.

Regards,

U have 500H plan,,,so speed will be 256 kbps up to 2 mbps In h750,there is unlimited download limit,but u only get 256 kbps speed,so u can download 30 kb/s and h1350 has 512 kbps speed so u will get 60kb/s... Go with any plan , which u like But if u dont use over 5 gb for net surfing,,,Than go with H1000 planIf u want to download anything,,,download it in night in H1000-In H1000 i m getting 1.66mbps means 200kb/s downloading speed Good luck

Home 1350 UL:
Good for Browsing, Online Video/Audio, Torrent, etc.
Not Good for: Online Gaming

Home 750 UL:
Good for Browsing, Online Audio, Torrent, etc.
Not Good for: Online Gaming/Video

All Non Unlimited plans:
Good for Everything if you are "Nocturnal" :hysterical:

70% games require min of 256kbps connection.... do these plan not cover those speeds?:P

@MacIn my opinion due to poor latency from BSNL connection Home UL 750 and 1350 connections are not good. I never said they are bad plans for gaming.

yea mine gaming experience is far better in airtel 256 kbps rather bsnl 2 mbps:D,no doubt for me yet airtel did far better than bsnl for me:dance:,i can play 2vs2 company of heroes in 256kbps in airtel which i didn't do in bsnl 2 mbps

Yep, no doubt airtel is superior to BSNL in all respects, but BSNL's masterpiece is the 2-8 free download ! People who do not game go for the BSNL plan coz its cheaper and latency and all don't matter in this case ! :D

Back