• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 666

xross

I got banned!
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fibre
Dear Broadband Forum,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to inquire about the specific version of the Airtel Thanks App that allows users to convert their postpaid connections to prepaid.

I have been a loyal Airtel customer for a considerable period, and I am interested in switching my current postpaid plan to a prepaid plan. I understand that the Airtel Thanks App provides a convenient and user-friendly way to manage my account and make necessary changes.

To ensure a smooth transition, I kindly request your assistance in clarifying which version of the Airtel Thanks App supports the conversion from postpaid to prepaid. It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide the specific version number or any related instructions regarding this process.

I value your expertise and guidance, and I believe that your response will greatly assist me in making the necessary changes to my Airtel plan. Your prompt attention to this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and support. I look forward to your response.

Jokes apart, i suggest you to go to the airtel store instead of wasting your time speaking to the customer care. Whatever you are looking for, static ip conversion or prepaid to postpaid😂 . Airtel store guys are very helpful.

Btw this post clearly shows that AI cannot replace humans yet😂.

Back