Who is your dream girl you want to marry?

• Thread starter Thread starter netzone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 12,665
I used to think about dream girls and all when i was 13 or 14, not anymore.:P

Why not anymore now? have you sex changed or what?:hysterical: :rofl::hysterical:

Why not anymore now? have you sex changed or what?:hysterical: :rofl::hysterical:

lol

Dream girls are for kids that's what i think. I have a gf and we are in a committed relationship since almost 2 yrs so i don't think about having any dream girl.

So unless you want some flaming posts from me i suggest you stop posting useless post over here. Thank you and have a nice day. :)

Peace out.

Hey bleach, please don't take it seriously, dude.I was just kidding. really sorry man, if i had hurt you. i didn't mean to hurt you. just trying to make a little bit fun out of it.:(

Hey bleach, please don't take it seriously, dude.
I was just kidding. really sorry man, if i had hurt you. i didn't mean to hurt you. just trying to make a little bit fun out of it.:(
Hehe its okay. :)

Peace mate. :thumbsup:

There are too many, but some of the foreign ones are Diane Kruger, Laetitia Casta, and Angelina Jolie. But I don't want to marry any of them, I just want them...

Back