Why broadband in india so costly

• Thread starter Thread starter rudrawadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 3,712
wooh.. Reminds me of my trauma when I wanted to cancel my landline connection with Reliance.. They took 3 months to cancel the connection.. but kept sending me the bill every month.. Which I never paid.!:madness:

I'm just glad it wasn't a Indian working for AOL.....lol

The Consumerist: Shoppers Bite Back

here is a site that would showcase how cool telecom customer support is in the US market.

xmpDSBAh6RY

duh. airtel broadband is safe and stable.

if you are ok with their relatively higher prices... no need to think twice.

I don't mind paying high price for Airtel. Airtel broadband is available in the area which is 1km from my place. I have called the higher level people several times within the last 6 months but they just assured me that they will lay the fiber optic cable asap. But nothing has happened till now. So, I am stuck with the most horrible ISP on this planet - BSNL. :@

Hardly works 15 days a month.

Do you know BSNL asks Rent+fixed charge+Usage bill and tax and some extra money which is not good the bsnl take all this from and cant give a good customer care

. So, I am stuck with the most horrible ISP on this planet - BSNL. :@

Hardly works 15 days a month.

I donno y BSNL has so horrible service in Pune it's rocking in rural places like Shrigonda speed wise as well as uptime wise.

Hope this rocking service continues and does not turn into a nightmare suddenly.

the thing is that it is feasible or notfor me i m paying 750 rs for unlimited account .. hadnt they hav capped the speed i wud have the speed of 2 mbps for 750 which is resonable bsnl evdo offer unlimited download at 2 mbps ( only heard it)so it certainly show that it is possible the only thing is to make it after i mean if they provide evdo plan to ul user it wud be fine

My Cousin was studying in Singapore and he paid 1.8k per month for 10 mbps unlimited internet . Installation was done the same day , he always got >9.5 mbps speeds and there are absolutely no limits , fairuse policy etc.

Back