Why Broadband speeds are low in India!

• Thread starter Thread starter ayuboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,098
Well! A few months ago I saw many

.And we Indians are very lazy and budget conscious.
Broadband subscribers they the ISPs may bring 8Mbps UL.:yahoo:
I hope you understand the point that i am trying to convey.
My data could be not accurate but i try my best to get latest and best census.:thumbsup:
Indians are lazy ?
no need to say it again and again everyone know it and it is the default value in every Indians gene
reluctant to change and take risk never give a real shit for anything
never pay money for good service always looking for treacherous offers
that is why we always do the slave labour kind of work and happy being software coolies of mnc's (and never start a business of our own )
and NRI's never invest in anything (only thinking how to give dowry to their future son-in-law and make them more lazy and worthless)
and remain always munnus ,kittus ,chinnoos
8 mb may happen after a 100 year
I have many friends who have monthly salary of above 50k
and never use net except for checking mail and orkut scraps
no one need high speed net or any good service
no one never invest money for anything good
everyone just want to drink a lot of alcohol
drink drink drink and nothing else that is why they living only purpose in life

My assumption is that by 2009-2010, there'll be a new broadband race. If you've heard of verizon, you get the idea of speed.

Two top broadband leaders, Bharti (Airtel) and BSNL/MTNL, have announced and decided to provide high-speed access plans through GPON (FTTH). They're currently in process of replacing copper wires with fiber optic, this is actually been done for with their improvement of IPTV, and 3G services (3G in Dec).

So, get ready, HD and Broadband era have started yet again. ;)

P.S. I hope they be able to change the current mindset of their service type

what use? fu@king prophets of profit will price it ridiculously unaffordable for the general public.

what use? fu@king prophets of profit will price it ridiculously unaffordable for the general public.

Most probably. It may start with a high prices, but the competition will take care of dropping the prices. I actually think the prices will be slashed from the current broadband rates, + higher speed to offer.

I'm afraid everything is being done in panic now, I *really* hope the services come up as a good thing.

About HD channels and 3G services, well, nobody has a freaking clue about the prices, I expect it to be high (at least the 3G). Let's wait a few more months and see what happens, that's all we can do. :|

Back