Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

@ EssbebeThanks for that link bro.It worked.:thumbsup:I had filled that Grievance form on 18 March.Just after 3 days, BSNL's local PRO (Public Relation Officer) called me on my landline and said, 'OK, we'll forward your case to Bangalore but you've to wait for few days.' (He is the same guys who was keep saying we cant do anything, its your fault etc. etc. It was the magic of that grievance form only which was responsible for sudden politeness in this officer's language.)I said, 'Its ok, I'll wait.'Few days passed, few weeks passed but there was no reply from their side.But I had decided that I will not quit this mission.So I also kept going to BSNL office to trouble them.Finally in the last week of May, a letter came to my address.They were sorry for the inconvenience caused to me and they also promised me that the out of 1200 Rs. of excess usage, they will only charge me 400 Rs.(Maine unko bahot puchha k 400 Rs. bhi aap kis baat k le rahe ho, par they had no answer.Maine bhi chhod diye 400 Rs.Kya pata warna ye log future me badla lenge. U never know. :P) They have reduced 1200 Rs.Aur 400 Rs. kam karne chahiye the, but its better than nothing.

Back