Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

Hi ! You can enter any time in the 1st field, if your PC is in hibernation at that time, it wakes up, else if it is already ON, it does nothing. And in the application open time, enter a time after modem reboot, and in the field of drop application to run, write anything, dont drop a file. And in the application close time, let it be anything, doesnt matter unless u drop a file in above field. And the shutdown time does matter, set it to a time really ahead, so that you can close Auto-connect before shutdown time is reached. I'll make an option to override the times in the next version.

Ok, thanks for your reply.:)

SAMADHAN k baare me koi kuchh Bata sakta hai kya ? Home 1000 plan me 2600 Rs. aaya hai Bill. (BSNL ki galti se.)Par wo hai ke manane ko tayyar hi nahi hai :(The nodal officer suggested me to use SAMADHAN to get a good discount on that extra usage.Par mujhe uske bare me kuchh nahi pataplz help me.

There are many members in this forum from South India. If you write it in English, may be you will get help from them too. Otherwise they won't be able to understand a word you wrote. Kindly use English in technical threads.

.:Special Relief Scheme:.
check this link.
Whose fault ( "galti") can be made out only if you give break up of the bill.
Rent for telephone
call charges
Misc charges
( includes BB advance security deposit, monthly rent
excess data usage . modem rent if applicable etc ) Tax at @ 10/3%
( less advance if any paid )
upload screenshot (jpg picture )of usage data page at tinypic.com
http://data.bsnl.in

Other terms and condition:

i. The scheme is valid up to 31 st Mar'2010.

ii. A customer can avail any of the options in the above mentioned scheme only once in lifetime on a particular connection.

iii. Plan chosen under relief scheme shall be applicable only for all the disputed bills and the future committed period. No past undisputed bill shall be settled through this scheme.

iv. Any hitherto regretted case & disconnected for non-payment, which could have been settled on the basis of options of this concession scheme may also be considered for settlement under the scheme, if the customer makes an appeal.

v. In case a customer is already disconnected and wants to avail any of the options of the above scheme, he shall not be charged any reconnection/installation fee and Fixed monthly charges for the intervening period i.e., from the date of disconnection of BB connection up to the date of reconnection.

vi. Disconnected BB connections under the scheme shall be reconnected on customer's request after receipt of payment through different settlement options indicated above and clearance of outstanding bills against related landline connection.

vii. The bills relating to landline connection, outstanding if any shall be paid by the customer as required under existing instructions for restoration of disconnected b-fone connections.
viii. The customer should be asked to give his Cell Phone number on which usage alerts can be sent in future. He may also be advised to keep a check on his usage by checking the web portal: www.dataone.in showing the customer log details and should keep watch on the pop-up alerts on the screen.
and give the link here.
]

@Invisible

Welcome to broadbandforum.co

im looking for this
Have you read all the posts in this thread ?
There are 34 posts , and mya be what you need is
already listed.
You had not specified the OS you use.
For more details on c2110 see this link.
C2110 (Type-A) ADSL MODEM MULTIUSER CONFIGURATION
or
check the old threads listed in this page at the bottom.
or
type c2110 usb driver in SEARCH Box above.
Give feedback if you get the information you need and
please give the details here for other members/newbies benefit. Thanks.

Whose fault ( \"galti\") can be made out only if you give break up of the bill.
Rent for telephone
call charges
Misc charges
( includes BB advance security deposit, monthly rent
excess data usage . modem rent if applicable etc ) Tax at @ 10/3%
( less advance if any paid )
upload screenshot (jpg picture )of usage data page at tinypic.com

Thanks for your reply.
Do u want me to provide a screenshot from BSNL usage site or of the bill ?

@power_8383If you are satisified that other amounts shown are correct,and ONLY BB usage has been overcharged , please mention Tariff plan and post Screenshot of Usage page. This is to check whether , Both DaY/ and free Night usage ( if any )have been shown as chargeable.

Look at this bill.

The culprit :-

Yes, I've downloaded everything which is highlighted in yellow color, but in Happy Hours and that too at 2:30 AM to 7:30 AM but they have charged me for this download. :(

Back