Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

I just keep my laptop on sleep mode at 10-11 PM With modem still on. (Modem's only ethernet light turns off as the laptop goes into sleep mode.)Then "Auto Power-on & Shut-down" software wakes up my laptop from sleep mode at 2.15 AM and at 2.20 AM the Internet Download manager starts downloading the files which were already scheduled by me.This process has worked smoothly without any problem for few days.I didnt even need to reboot the modem at 2 AM and 8 AM as BSNL does that automatically on their server. (See previous screenshot posted on February 20th, 2010 08:26 PM)But I was shocked when I checked the broadband usage on 23 Feb.It was saying that I've been charged for 2974 mb on 21 Feb.Thats what I dont understand.Why BSNL didnt rebooted their server time on this day ? :(

I am trying to make reboot module for siemens C2110 modem. I need little help. can anyone try this and let me know -open cmd and type this as it goes.telnet o 192.168.1.1 // o for open username: admin password : admin ( will not be visible, just type it) > help send here contents of the help command. Thanks !

Hardware board same for Ut300R2U etc .
not working for Beetel110BX1

BCM96338 ADSL Router
Login: admin
Password:
Login incorrect. Try again.
Login: admin
Password:
Login incorrect. Try again.
Login:

@power_8383 : The UT300R2U modem reboot modules work just fine .. Since u use Win7, you need to enable telnet first and use x64 reboot module.@essbebe - Thanks for help :) Have you altered the login password of the modem? If yes, login using your chosen password and post me the help contents. Or is the login password different than Admin ? Plz let me know.

I had used the correct Password for accessing modem settings.
Bsnl Usage portal has improved, and seems to stop start at 0200AM ( mostly)
To be on safe side
switch off modem at 0155
switch on modem at say 0205
commands will do.
switching off again at 0755 not needed ( make it optional to simplify )
It is assumed user will check system around 0700 AM or 0800AM.
Welcome to Microsoft Telnet Client

Escape Character is 'CTRL+]'

Microsoft Telnet> help

Commands may be abbreviated. Supported commands are:

c - close close current connection
d - display display operating parameters
o - open hostname [port] connect to hostname (default port 23).
q - quit exit telnet
set - set set options (type 'set ?' for a list)
sen - send send strings to server
st - status print status information
u - unset unset options (type 'unset ?' for a list)
?/h - help print help information
Microsoft Telnet>

Thats good .. I actually want you to log in to your modem using telnet. use open command -o 192.168.1.1this prompts you username and password. Enter them and you get logged into the modem config. There, type help, and this displays the set of commands that the modem is designed to use. post those commands to me. Thanks!

@power_8383 : The UT300R2U modem reboot modules work just fine .. Since u use Win7, you need to enable telnet first and use x64 reboot module.

Hello bhai,
the non x64 reboot module for UT300R2U worked fine. :-)
I'll again test it tonight.

btw, agar mujhe aapke soft. se koi function nahi chahiye to waha time k jagah 00:00 enter kiya to chalega na ?

There are total 6 fields in your software where we can enter the desired time.
I dont need 1st (Power On PC), 3rd(App. opening time), 4th (App. closing time.) and 6th (Shutdown time) field.
So should I just enter 00:00 there ?

Back