Windows 7 USB Driver for BSNL C 2110

Btw, once driver is installed through update, remove the Ethernet cable, let the modem be connected through USB only, and do a restart. Check if that helps you out. It takes great time to initialize in Windows 7 if you use your modem through the USB cable.

@ ^Tried that also, but no use. :(

Thats good ... I always prefer Ethernet to USB ... I have made modem reboot modules for UT300R2U and Huawei models... Download the x64 ones for Windows7. Also, Windows7 users need to enable Telnet on their PC, which is disabled by default ... U can download the reboot module, enable telnet and schedule it to run at 2:05 and at 07:55 using my software Auto-connect ... Get the latest one from here ( Read the post on how to use it, anyways, its simple :) )

Auto-connect Download scheduler PC-Gyaan

PS: Plz check which module works in your case to reboot the modem, and let me know.

Are Aijaz bhai, I'm the same one with whom you've talked on Orkut.

I've tried your software, but it didnt reboot my modem on the specified time.
And you said I can leave the 'Run this program' field blank but the software is not allowing me to leave any of the field blank.

I dont need any of this field.

I just want to reboot my modem, but somehow your software is not doing it for me.

Hey look, we dont need to do anything extra to reboot the modem at 2.00 AM or 8.00 AM.
Look at the screenshot provided.

I'vent used anything to reboot my modem automatically.

BSNL ROCKS !!!

Hey, thats a great news buddy ! Yes, the server have been corrected at some places, but at some others, it haven't. The reboot modules were for different modems, just wanted to check if they work for yours too.No, u cant leave any place blank. You can instead fill in any data, like just type Aijaz there :D .

Did you reboot your modem at 2am ? If you did, I advice you sync your PC time to IST and better reboot a little later than 2am, like 2:03 am, just to be on safe side. This is what I was speaking of,at times BSNL isnt predictable, hence to be on safe side, always be cautious.

Back