Windows Phone 7.8 Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 75
  • Views Views 8,397
SVK said:
Anybody facing issues after WP7.8 upgrade?
I didnt notice earlier, but many 3rd party apps Live Tiles are not updating. E.g. I have Live Tiles for Accuweather, NDTV which were updating earlier, but for last few days I observed that it is stuck in static state with same image which was there 2-3 days back. I unpinned tile, and again pinned it, but no change. Even after reinstalling app, issue occurs.
'Live' Tiles are now 'Dead' Tiles.
Its issue with Wp 7.8 that is why in the previous link which I posted Msft has stopped updating 7.8 as of now and they will soon provide a new update with this fix.

Jignesh said:
Its issue with Wp 7.8 that is why in the previous link which I posted Msft has stopped updating 7.8 as of now and they will soon provide a new update with this fix.
I thought it was due to some Live Tile issue due to which data and battery usage was increasing tremendously. Some people had reported that 100 MB of data was used in few hours as Live Tile was continuously trying to update some data from some dead URL. This also affected battery badly.
But issue which I am observing is different. Here Live Tile is getting updated few times if app is reinstalled. But after that it stop and remain static on last updated data.

I have the same phone and i guess it's running [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;]7.10 from months now :|[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;]..if am not confused.[/color]

Here is the ss of Zune

Samuel said:
I have the same phone and i guess it's running [color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;]7.10 from months now :|[/color]
[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif;]..if am not confused.[/color]
Boss even I had 7.10 check the Build u shud have [color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:15px;]8858.[/color][color=rgb(51,51,51);font-family:Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;] Now its bumped to 8860[/color]

Back