Windows Phone 8 Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 142
  • Views Views 23,586
I got almost same type of response from Samsung when I had online chat with their representative regarding viewing Indian languages like Hindi fonts on Omnia W.The person told that it is not possible at the moment, I can only view English font.I am not able to view Hindi websites, sms, or posts in Facebook made in Hindi/Devanagari font :(

Windows and Androids are in 90s!

A cousin is in EU and was provided a Windows Phone smartphone from his company. The language on his device is Danish. No support for English.

He contacted HTC about getting English language support on his phone. And this was the response.

So did your cousin end up learning Danish :p

well next time i see a nonsensical comment, the account is getting suspended. this comment was totally out of the line.

Recently a public interest message in marathi was displayed correctly is Nokia-e63 - symbian, but was a jumble of rectangles in lumia 710.Microsoft has confessed that it does not support indic languages, nor has any plan to do something about it!

I sometimes feel whether my decision was right when I opted for "Windows Phone" made by "Samsung", or Nokia would be best choice for WP.
i think, you made that call depending on the pricing ?

win8 should bring similar pricing from nokia, so u can grab 2nd gen win8 of nokia in a year or so

Back