With Maran out what is the future of Indian IT industry?

• Thread starter Thread starter Amuthan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 11,103
Its been 2 yrs since BSNL started DataOne and there have been no price drops/speed increases (Im not counting "upto" 2mbps).Its high time they multiply the speed by 4 and at least double the download limits on all plans at current pricesSo the plans should be 1mbps, 2mbps, 4mbps and 8mbps!And the unlimited should be 1mbps too!Word!

The thing is I dunno how far the new minister is gonna concentrate on the consumer Broadband sector... Well they'll boost up corporate telecom but wht abt we the lame users? Do we have to sit with our old 256kbps plans till the end of the year? Mr. Raja... do something for us!!!

i totally agree with Amuthan, you r totally right, it think people who r against bsnl and mtnl, about speeds, and data limit have totally forgotten the daysof dial up, or they may dont know what 2mbps means, or they r too lazy to get up early and download for free, and i dont think any isp in developing country would do this. and forget about giving 2 to 8 free at 2mbps. and stability , we should not compare with developed countries.

nah mr Vishalrao....as a Mumbai user all i need is 24 mbps ADSL 2+ connections with 1kb Download limit....That wud make me happy

I see that the great debate about the future of Indian IT has come full circle - back to good old wishful thinking:P

first forget all downlaod speeds of mbps...can mtnl mumbai provide 256 unlimited connection ??? hai koi jawab ???can any future IT minister dare to take such step of intruducing basic brodband unlimited in Mumbai ?????

nah mr Vishalrao....

as a Mumbai user all i need is 24 mbps ADSL 2+ connections with 1kb Download limit....

That wud make me happy

Yeah sure, they will provide that from 4.30 AM to 4.45 AM :P

Back