WorldSpace to pull out of India

• Thread starter Thread starter sakthiman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 88
  • Views Views 57,485
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think i have received any PM ever since i upgraded to vb4. maybe that functionality is broken :D

I did send one to Crazysah, not sure if he received it though :D

I recieved it but I got no notification on the forum saying I got a PM. EDIT: Replied back also.

Yea, notifications arent popping, need to check the settings if they have been disabled.

"As the Indian subscriber's contract is with WorldSpace Inc, the US company, it wont be able to offer a refund for any unused portion that a subscriber may have paid for services to be rendered beyond the termination date."

This is totally unfair according to business policies..! Thank God I stopped renewing my connection a year and a half back..! But what about those customers who have already paid their subscription in advance..??? They are totally cheated and taken a run for their money. Anyways....What about the deactivated radio set thats lying in my home...? I don't think they would take it back for some money going by the fact that they are not able to refund the subscription amount to the customers who were paying for the service...!

I'm kinda surprised by the reaction ppl have to this news.Wasn't worldspace any good ?

I'm kinda surprised by the reaction ppl have to this news.

Wasn't worldspace any good ?

I'm one of the old users of World Space and this news came a shock to me today when I first read it on TOI :O.

Me and my family listen to it everday and even though we all have different taste in music, World Space caters to our demand easily.

This is totally unfair according to business policies..! Thank God I stopped renewing my connection a year and a half back..! But what about those customers who have already paid their subscription in advance..??? They are totally cheated and taken a run for their money. Anyways....What about the deactivated radio set thats lying in my home...? I don't think they would take it back for some money going by the fact that they are not able to refund the subscription amount to the customers who were paying for the service...!
I'm one of the unlucky fellow who's subscription is yet to be over :icry:.

Forget about paying back for deactivated radio sets, I think they will even somehow escape from a lawsuit filed against them for not refunding unused subscription as they are a US based company.

^ They still must be suable in the States. Why not give it a shot if you really want to? Consumer rights over there are much better than here in India.

i never renewed my subscription after i realized that they started having DJs on their hindi music channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back