friend received it today. HD images
eQCf6nP.jpg
j3kzQhY.jpg
A9aHpYx.jpg
Cg5gzGl.jpg
1xPgxSW.jpg

too plasticky :(
kya sexy phone hai beedu.

Update: I get what you mean by plasticky feel. Get a good quality case. The display looks great!

chromaniac! haina!! its such a sexy phone. i ordered it for my little brother noni , pakka sexy hai na? i am still in double mind

volvano619 , what!! buddy , you are scaring me!!! did you try and call flipkart? 14000 is not a small amount . i am still in double mind over my order. how can you be so relaxed ??? !!!!
Well,its not like i can shout from here and they are going to listen!! :|
I did tweet and i am not alone on this!!
d9oRtlD.png

Just couldn't order from the website. It kept crashing. :cry:

Finally ordered from the app. It doesn't show in 'My Orders' but I have received the confirmation email.

Please don't kill me Chromy, but was it possible to use the affiliate link from the app? I had no idea about it.
lol. np. i think accessories would be more profitable lol. so there is enough scope in the coming days :D

chromaniac! haina!! its such a sexy phone. i ordered it for my little brother noni , pakka sexy hai na? i am still in double mind
arey looks nice. display is what matters in the end. let's hope they launch the official cases at reasonable prices. get something nice for him.

i rarely see my n5's body though it is super sexy in comparison :p

i was comparing it to Asus zenphone 5 , how do they stack against each other? anybody has some input?

Well,its not like i can shout from here and they are going to listen!! :speechless:
I did tweet and i am not alone on this!!
d9oRtlD.png
This is not something you should do it through Twitter. Call them or send them an email. They are probably too busy to do it over Twitter :)

i was comparing it to Asus zenphone 5 , how do they stack against each other? anybody has some input?
I do not like Asus. I mean sure they make decent hardware but I do not think they have a good track record with Android updates. Plus their modifications are getting more complex.

Back