Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,454
Was ordering it for a friend,

had to pull my hairs off in ordering, 30 mins of torture, called up customer care during the error 503 on fk site, they said
no one is ordering, please have patience and once site is back up, you can place order from website or call again.

Lastly flipkart cart added the item and went to payment page, and on COD, captcha fuc*ed up, then had same drama again.
on next few minutes it was thru and order was confirmed, and friend got the IVRS Call for verification.

huuuuuuuuuuuuuh
mi_done_fk.png

:D :) Hallelujah....Tweet works

aQOGbya.png

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I mean if you need features it offers, it is great. But for me, they are becoming another Samsung. Their recent videos on YouTube are all about their software customizations which are becoming bloatier by every release. In a few years time, they would do a reverse Samsung. But for now, I had rather get the Moto G than Asus ZenPhone.

It took them 38 minutes because of Flipkart's inability to take the load. If things were smoother, I am sure they would have run out of stock in under 5 minutes. Vaise registrations for the second round of sale have begun. Will likely go on sale next week.

The Second Registration Window is from 22-28th....So ive been shifted to the second batch i guess!!
My order delivery has been delayed upto a week!!

Their strategy is pretty good. Release the product in batches and create a hype in the market that it got sold out very quickly, gain more customers :D

Back