Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
Mi Phones Online - Buy Mi Phones Online in India - Flipkart.com

The Mi 3 sale that you have registered for begins at 2 pm on July 29, 2014.

How to buy your Mi 3?

Make sure that you are logged in at least 2-3 hours before the sale begins.
You will be able to reserve your phone starting 2pm, July 29th. You will not need to pay at this stage.
Your Mi 3 will be automatically added to your cart by 6 PM.
Please check your email after 6 PM on July 29 for detailed payment instruction.
Do ensure that you have completed your order before 11:59 PM on July 30 (Wednesday).
Please Note: Each customer can reserve only one phone. Even after you have reserved your phone, you may not be able to complete your order if your pincode is not serviceable. We apologise for the inconvenience.

We have limited stocks. First come, first serve. Fingers Crossed!

Last edited:
In short they wanna say...our servers are laggy and slow...so even if you order one...it will take some time for our servers to finalize your order....
:facepalm:

BTW...Phones really good..looking forward on a long term....hope they provide a good after sales as they promised...if they do..."samsung micromax sab doob gaye samjho"

I would have bought this phone but i am on the sidelines because of the (IMO) cheesy looking grey color.

Someone who has got the phone, please share some photographs and opinion on the grey back.
y4yduvy6.jpg

It really isnt that bad..seriously..not because that i bought it and have to live with it...it actually looks nice..the curves around the edges and all give it a classy look

Back