Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
keep calm n wait for mi4

Mi4 would probably be like in a 19-20k range..and im not in a position to spend another 5k... :(
Besides...Mi4 has just launched in China...Its going to take like atleast 6 months to launch here!!
LOL, so they want us to do exactly as we do when booking a ticket from IRCTC :D
And no one was believing me when i said the same thing...I ordered mine in the same way..i just kept refreshing over and over again!!

I would have bought this phone but i am on the sidelines because of the (IMO) cheesy looking grey color.

Someone who has got the phone, please share some photographs and opinion on the grey back.

looks very premium

But I'd personally stay away from these initial stock. Wait for mi4 or black mi3 with gg3 64gb variant.

OK just got my Mi3...
Here are my views!!

Looks and feels premium...the metallic Grey isn't bad TBH..

The build quality is excellent...considering the price range and the finish provided...

Display...well the resolution is good...but not impressed because..I have a 720p Color Boost display of ATRIX HD..which is more brighter than this and vibrant..

Does have GG3 I guess...because comparing with Moto G ,atrix HD and this...seems to be same...

And some people said it's slippery ..yes the phone is indeed slippery...

Speakers not the best...considering the price range..its fine..

Battery is awesome splendid magnificent...I took my phone out without charging I installed all my apps...did a software update on the device(620MB) and still using it in roaming....and the battery fell from 43-39%

The gaming is flawless...played asphalt 8 on full graphics no lag at all...

Regarding the heating issue ..it does heat a little bit...but not too much...not to be worried or anything...

Has insane of sensors inside...Camera is good...if you are into professional phptography ...then a big no from me for this device..
Supports OTG...hooked up a pen drive of 32 Gigs...

Video playback is effortless and UI is amazing no lagg whatsoever ....
Please do ask any...if I missed something .....

"considering the price range"

I guess its good :P

Reactions: SVK
The Mi 3 sale that you have registered for begins at 2 pm on July 29, 2014.

How to buy your Mi 3?

Make sure that you are logged in at least 2-3 hours before the sale begins.
You will be able to reserve your phone starting 2pm, July 29th. You will not need to pay at this stage.
Your Mi 3 will be automatically added to your cart by 6 PM.
Please check your email after 6 PM on July 29 for detailed payment instruction.
Do ensure that you have completed your order before 11:59 PM on July 30 (Wednesday).
Please Note: Each customer can reserve only one phone. Even after you have reserved your phone, you may not be able to complete your order if your pincode is not serviceable. We apologise for the inconvenience.

We have limited stocks. First come, first serve. Fingers Crossed!

Back