Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
Flipkart just raised one fucking billion dollars based on reports. They can replace a few faulty devices which is the manufacturer's responsibility anyways.

#facepalm

I had a defective Nokia Lumia 720 replaced twice in a row by Flipkart. Took a refund third time around. I had to send them pictures of the device from different angles. Although, they did ask me to submit a job sheet from Nokia care center stating the fault, but that would have required me to submit the device for repair. After discussing this with Flipkart CC, they agreed to replace the product but even that turned out to be faulty so I got a refund.

Edit: That guy with the defective screen will be getting a replacement when new stock arrives, confirmed on FB.

This was within 30 days? Does not sound good. I got a Moto G replaced because it was DoA. No evidence was asked. The guy who came to pick up did not check even. But this was a few months ago.

It had a black patch on screen, not the top glass. It was defective on arrival. I got the replacement within two days but the replacement had a gap between the top glass and the screen so went for a refund. All this in a span of 1 week.

there's huge difference between moto and xiamoi. former sold very very well.

flipkart is saying plain no to customers even those with evidence for mi3. later ofc they will have to replace. Also no wonder they have disabled negative reviews on mi3 page. shit aint looking good for shao-me.

wish they had sold black 64gb variant with gg3. for 16k. these indian mi3 metallic grey initial variant stock units are shady as fuck

there's huge difference between moto and xiamoi. former sold very very well.

flipkart is saying plain no to customers even those with evidence for mi3. later ofc they will have to replace. Also no wonder they have disabled negative reviews on mi3 page. shit aint looking good for shao-me.

I see 17 "1" stars for the Mi3 with negative reviews posted as well. You just have to, you know, go to the Mi3 page to check.

Last edited:
w5gzB28.png

Any comments??

Back