Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,460
Was able to place the order for my first android phone. Time to sell my iPhone 4 :D

Yes i know they shitting on customers face. But i guess they are using ecom because they deliver high value item on cod.
On the better side I know quite a few people in the noida center of ecom and supervisors from the customer care. So i might be able to expedite the delivery once it reaches nearby

Looking at all the mess around Mi3 I think stars were on my side when I ordered my unit. Booked it the day it went on sale and received it the very next day. :-)

I believe one of the reasons they are importing in batches of 10k-15k phones is to offset any potential load on their service centres which they may not be able to handle owing to infrastructural constraints. I mean 50,000 units sold in 15 minutes will sound as fantastic, right? And going by the demand for Mi3 I will not be surprised if they do manage to sell that many units on a single sale day (provided Flipkart's servers hold up)! It could also be possible that new Mi3s are being manufactured in China and 15k is the maximum they can churn out for export to India per week? Who knows! But their flash sales are upsetting potential customers. Should come out with something better.

Heres my theory....i dont think people would prefer metallic grey over black in china or any other country...And being Mi4 launched...they have to sell their stocks of Mi3....And i guess we are their so called "potential market"...
But in truth they are just jacking all their remaining Mi3 stocks esp. metallic grey with 16Gigs to India...
Does anyone feel the same way??

Back