Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,460
yea i need a bumper as well..please do suggest one...i'd like a transparent one...

toughest decision ever. i love the nexus 5 but xiomi has the same specs and better battery at less than half its cost. I got the 32gb version for 32k.

would you guys consider returning the nexus 5(i have till 18th jul) and buying xiomi on 12th ?

i have registered but what are the chances of me making it on that day?

also, everything on my nexus 5 is custom, including ROM,kernel,DPI,color settings. I understand that xiomi would not have a big modding community, if there is one at all. but I think i'll have my 18k over the modding anyday

Last edited:
i got the phone on FK. return on what basis? I don't know... maybe I didn't expect a phone that has the same specs to come at half its cost. lol

no questions asked return policy. gotta love that

I do not think the return policy works if the phone does not have any defect and the package has been opened. It's not like America. But you can surely try your luck.

I was able to return a hard disk after using it. But it was because the drive was not compatible with my motherboard (3TB) and they made an exception for me.

Back