Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
I think by that he means,The tray adapter!! :/
Not the SIM ADAPTER!!

It is a tray. Sim card tray. Not an adaptor. I had read this line earlier that why I was relaxed that i won't need to change my sim or get an adaptor

AFAIK...I have like 3 of my friends,who have bought mi3..and myself didnt get any SIM Adapters!!
And i saw a lot of unboxing,none of them showed any SIM adapters!!
So what do you expect??

Flipkart listing mentions: * Mi 3 supports Mini SIM cards, and recommends Micro/Nano SIM card users to use SIM adapter provided.

I get your point!!...It indeed is written
Should we sue them??

Well I am not able to use the phone because of this flipkart issue. They need to think what they are doing. Maybe xiaomi is the company which can cost flipkart it's loyal customers. First flash sale. Now this.

The most important thing is your phone is in good condition...Many people got defective pieces...You should be atleast grateful to that...
You can buy an adapter from any local store or search ebay...Or just get a New Normal Sim... :|

Dude I paid the money for the phone. They are not doing charity that i should be grateful to them. It's about buying the adaptor from eBay or local store. It's about misleading it's customers.

Back