Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
Bro next time you buy a phone and box do not have the charger or the earphones as promised to you. So will you be as casual as you are for this issue? This might be small thing but customer is entitled to get what they are being promised
Earphones/charger are major lapses.

Getting the Sim replaced is relatively hassle free and barely costs 20-30 bucks, depending on the operator.

What is the alternative? Having flipkart ship you an adapter? Filing a lawsuit against Xiaomi?

A Sim replacement is relatively less hassle free, no?

Or, you can do what @chromaniac suggested and buy something else. But, if you like the phone.. :D

No..He is a man of Honour... its about Pride and Dignity....He will not Get a New SIM,instead he will return the phone to Flipkart and will file a lawsuit against Xiaomi/Flipkart,for giving him the phone in good condition and not putting a SIM Adapter in their,because of which he couldnt use his phone on the first day itself!!:fubar:

PS:-This is my Personal opinion...I don't intend to hurt anyone intentionally...

Last edited:
Got my phone day before yesterday. This is my first android phone, was an iOS user but after using this phone for a day I sold my iPhone 4. Phone looks and feels premium. Only problem I'm having is with the music app, it doesn't give me the option to download album art. Anyone else facing this issue?

My friend told me to install a firewall. He said that apps do run in the background and it may use your 3g data. Can someone plz tell me whether firewall is actually needed?

Now that I am on the computer... As long as you are using good reputation apps, it should be fine. Apps are supposed to run in background on Android which I believe Apple also allowed in iOS7? If you think that an app is consuming too much data, you can disable background updates for it from Settings > Apps I believe. Then there are apps like Greenify or others that can be used to restrict apps from waking up the phone and all that shite. I suggest, let the phone do its job and enjoy it. Mi3 has a large enough battery and as long as you do not keep sync enabled 24x7, the phone should not consume too much data on a daily basis.

Got my phone day before yesterday.... it looks stunning, it is light weight,absolutely worth it.It uses a regular size sim n it hardly took a minute to inset the sim.

Back