Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,459
Hmm. In that case just return the phone and state this as the reason. Let's see what they do.

Dude I paid the money for the phone. They are not doing charity that i should be grateful to them. It's about buying the adaptor from eBay or local store. It's about misleading it's customers.
I dont think...that not providing a SIM Adapter is a big deal(Considering the fact that people are not even getting their phones in sane condition)...big enough to curse Flipkart...Does anyone agree with me??

The most important thing is your phone is in good condition...Many people got defective pieces...You should be atleast grateful to that...
You can buy an adapter from any local store or search ebay...Or just get a New Normal Sim... :speechless:

While I agree that a new Sim Adapter may be bought, I disagree with you on a few points that aren't as "casual" as you make them out to be. Allow me to elaborate.

1. "Or just get a New Normal Sim" - While this may "solve" the problem on some level, it is extremely inconvenient with the number porting process not exactly hassle-free. Add to the deterring factor of copying all you contacts to the new sim (unless you have them synced to your Google account).

2. "The most important thing is your phone is in good condition...Many people got defective pieces...You should be atleast grateful to that..." - This statement is wrong on all counts and extremely insulting to a paying consumer. While I'm happy that you were one of the lucky few to get your hands on the phone, in addition to 3 of your friends, the headache of the Mi 3's flash-sale nonsense is starting to outweigh the joys of getting your hands on one. Consider this - You register 3 times over a period of a month, you finally get through and are able to buy the phone. You're extremely excited and then disappointed because you held out on getting a sim adapter/new sim, since it was mentioned that one would be included the package (do not quote me on this. While it's not a big deal for me, some people take this seriously, based on the respective seller's credibility in the market). It's just another thing that comes between you and using your newly-acquired phone. To justify that with the notion of "being grateful" that you did not receive a faulty unit is not taken kindly. People work hard to earn spending money instead of growing crisp notes in pretty gardens. :)

Last edited:
Yea..Like @chromaniac said..Return the phone...Show the middle finger..And get something else!!

Damn. It takes 15 minutes to get the sim card replaced :/
Bro next time you buy a phone and box do not have the charger or the earphones as promised to you. So will you be as casual as you are for this issue? This might be small thing but customer is entitled to get what they are being promised

I think you should set an example. Once you win your lawsuit, you can get others to use it as a prior case and sue Xiaomi as well. You cannot just expect others to do the dirty work for you.

Back