Xiaomi MI 3

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,251
  • Views Views 110,452
anytime

i have no idea why I cant buy this phone even if I click at 2:00:00, or any of my firends for that matter. are so many people really buying this? 20000 within a second gone? really? now the chinese have truly invaded india.. not like they didnt before
i actually managed to buy it yesterday. Thsi was the first time i registered and got through easily. just refreshed whn it was showing 5 mins waited n hit the buy button. If u are logged in since way before the countdown timer (javascript) can easily fall behind their time for many reasons. Just refresh a few mins before and u will be in sync

Xiaomi pulls the Xiaomi Mi 3 from India

Using the "Hunger Marketing" method in India, Xiaomi has sold 95,000 units of the Xiaomi Mi 3. Xiaomi is switching from selling its high-end Mi 3 in India, to offering the entry-level Xiaomi Redmi 1S and the phablet sized Xiaomi Redmi Note.

The Xiaomi Redmi 1S will go on sale in India on September 2nd, priced at $99 USD (5999 Rupees). 40,000 units of the handset will be offered, along with accessories. This week in India, Xiaomi will sell accessories for the Xiaomi Mi 3 and the Xiaomi Piston 2 in-ear headphones.

So why is Xiaomi offering an entry-level model instead of a top-shelf unit? The answer lies in the production of the two models. Simply, it is easier for Xiaomi to mass produce the Redmi series. Those who wanted the Mi 3 might decide to buy the Xiaomi Redmi Note instead. It offers a 5.5 inch glass with 720 x 1280 resolution, a MT6592 MediaTek octo-core CPU, 2GB of RAM, and back and front facing cameras of 13MP and 5MP, respectively. The Redmi Note should sell for $148 USD (8999 Rupees).

Back