Zee Dish TruHD DTH: Dish TV launches 30 new HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 17,769
Dish truHD will also showcase the World Cup and the French Open
through a special pack @ Rs 150/- for the both the tournaments.

intresting

The Channels are available in 1080i* 1920 format.
Also check the link:
Business Line : Today's Paper / CORPORATE : Dish TV launches 30 channels on HD format

It's nowhere mentioned whether these are upscaled channels or 1080i channels.

Dish TV launches 30 new Upscaled channels and paint it as HD. whole world is laughing at them.
only ppl like us know what is upscaled

normal ppl dont know what HD is , for them streched 16:9 is HD

so selling upscaled from dishtv isnt that much of a surprise, they will sell loads of hd boxes just because of this claim

broadcasting minstry should look into this and kick their butt, they are actually fooling ppl into buying their services

You Guys are wrong, In fact we must appreciate Dishtv for taking a very good initiative in the right direction. And i hope hope this generates enough competition which will only get us more and more HD content and that too on a very affordable price. which are cheap!The best part about DishTV is that they initiate to bring new technology and services to their platform. They have just redifined the TV viewing experience with this new HD channels.

Moderator Alert: This member is probably affiliated with Zee Dish TV DTH. Like that signature Haha.

thats why dish tv is no-1 .. that is lesson for others.. who dont want to be come at front like airtel..
do you own a dishtv hd box ? then post some screenshots of these channels

if you dont have, then dont claim its no1 lol

Back