Zee Dish TruHD DTH: Dish TV launches 30 new HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 17,769
Thanks for your prompt and to-the-point reply. Sorry, but I can not buy and test all. Please suggest how good Tata Sky+ HD is? as compare to others.

these are fake or no time will tell very soon but they are one step ahead from others ... because they are planning much better then others
how does planning ahead make dishtv no1 ? implementation is a big zero
Thanks for your prompt and to-the-point reply. Sorry, but I can not buy and test all. Please suggest how good Tata Sky+ HD is? as compare to others.
you dont need to buy , go to respective stb websites and check their offerings ; also visit a local store where you can see the pic Quality

TataSky+ HD stb, is a bit buggy ; but i guess in future they can give a firmware upgrade and things can go smooth

thats why dish tv is no-1 .. that is lesson for others.. who dont want to be come at front like airtel..

They are no.1 at fooling there customers. i will give you that.

airtel will not follow . i m very sure beacuse they want only 1 Hd channel and they want we see animal .. only
offtopic: :rofl:

Now Dish TV is future ready. Space for 36 HD channles gr8.........:urock:

i am presently using (1)Tata Sky,(2) Reliance Big TV, (3) SUN HD , (4) ZEE DishTV's Tru HD
I found TATA sky has the best quality among non-HD players.
why D2h is not there in the list. Now D2h is 3D ready. Think about it.

If the source content is SD, then it doesn't matter how HD-'ready' the set-top box is, or if they upscale it, or if they sharpen it or whatever, it doesn't actually increase the original resolution. In fact it might even look worst.Think about it. All the old recorded programs could not possibly be HD because they didn't have HD cameras when they recorded it. Only new stuff can actually be HD.

Back