Zee Dish TruHD DTH: Dish TV launches 30 new HD channels

• Thread starter Thread starter saurabh_g
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 17,769
do you own a dishtv hd box ? then post some screenshots of these channels

if you dont have, then dont claim its no1 lol
no i dont have . dish tv hd . i have airtel HD and i m very upset why i choose airtel HD . i cant say any one no. 1 but they have most customers. from all others

no i dont have . dish tv hd . i have airtel HD and i m very upset why i choose airtel HD . i cant say any one no. 1 but they have most customers. from all others
so you are pissed at airtel and just by reading some post here and there you make dishtv no1 lol

if i have choice to only see animal in hd . whats can i say in that
you can curse airtel or yourself for buying their stb, which i guess had clearly stated they showing animals only lol

if i were you i wouldn't have bought it, unless they were already broadcasting what i wanted to watch

praising dishtv just for sake of it, doesn't really make any sense

just buy something wrong then say words like that u will get ur answer
i have bought wrong things in past and present , but doesnt make other wrong things as right

Guys what you think is the best in HD-DTH+ in India ? Dish, Tata, or Reliance?*Sorry if I asked in wrong forum. But, I posted after reading above debate.

right . but may be someone< dth operators > read these post . and feel the pain of customers
they are not bothered about a customer, they just care about their profits

airtel on a whole is a messed up company, should run away from their services as far as possible

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Guys what you think is the best in HD-DTH+ in India ? Dish, Tata, or Reliance?

*Sorry if I asked in wrong forum. But, I posted after reading above debate.
there is no best, compare all for yourself and you will find what is best for your requirements

dishtv was broadcasting fake/upscaled HD of many channels , i wont be surprised if these 30 channels are similar

they are not bothered about a customer, they just care about their profits

airtel on a whole is a messed up company, should run away from their services as far as possible

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

there is no best, compare all for yourself and you will find what is best for your requirements

dishtv was broadcasting fake/upscaled HD of many channels , i wont be surprised if these 30 channels are similar

these are fake or no time will tell very soon but they are one step ahead from others ... because they are planning much better then others

Back