• Thread starter Thread starter A.Pradeep
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,516

A.Pradeep

Madurai kaaran
ISP
Airtel 512 kbps Unlimited Broadband
Guys anyone getting all Sun Channels correctly without any problem like Conditional Access (No Access).I mean channels like ktv,SunMusic,ChuttiTv,Udayatv,U2,Gemini tv,Teja tv,surya tv all coming correctly without any probs? If u r getting those channels then how?Did u pay for it?any extra charge for those channels.pls tell me

hi guys,pls advise me how to activate sun package

hi guys,

pls advise me how to activate sun package

hi bala you can activate through dishtv website "dishtvindia.in"

following is the path

subscription services ->upgrade my package

then it asks username and password

after that click "update your package" hyperlink

it asks for vc number
enter your vc number and click next and a window will come

come down and there is list of options just you select "upgrade for SUN package" option
but this page is not working since morning

pls advise me how to activate sun package

If u want to activate sun channels call d i s h tv customer care or go to the nearest d i s d tv Dealer pay Rs 50/- month thay will upgrade your package

But I think they have not done proper system to upgrade till now - through web site or even through dealer. Before this, they have launched the channels that too with conditional access.

Hey Guys! I am Getting all the sun channels.... the clarity is exceptional i paid 250 extra for 5mnths of sun package.... the channels are coming in absolute stereophonic sound........ awesome move by dish tv....... enjoy !!!!!!!! (activation done in 2hrs)

Yes guys i am also getting those Sun Channels Now. I Paid Rs.150 for 3 months for Sun Channels alone,and i am a Dish maxi subscriber and i already paid Rs.900 Before for 3 months.Good quality.Awesome move by Dishtv.Cheers :yahoo::yahoo::thumbsup:

Hi, Just pay Rs 50 for one month and call customer care to activate the sun package. I already did that and I am getting all sun channels

Yesterday night 7:30pm i paid the money to the Dishtv Dealer and told him to add the sun channels and i just got up at 3am so i checked at 3am but i didnot receive the channels,but early morning at 5:30 am when i checked i received all the Sun Channels.Problem Solved.

Back