• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,728

ghpk

Now Visible in NCR ;)
ISP
Airtel Broadband + 4G and Voda 4G
Is Dish TV becoming BSNL like CRAP,
I recharged for 2 months and my re-charge date was 10-may-2010, as confirmed by their SMS after renewal, today i got multiple SMS's stating that my recharge date is 29-Apr-2010, What the HELL, how come this happens.

I am not liking the BULLS**T they have been doing lately.

Also the stone age dish tv now seems to be last in launching new channels, also the Add-on packs are JUST CRAP.

why the hell they cant offer one good price with all crap they have, so we don't have to pick all the stuff and get mad.
I don't mind paying Rs.499 per month, but don't anyone dare block a channel saying ala-carte shit is needed.

I think its time to leave DISH TV and take a Tata Sky for free from my credit card reward points.

I think Dish TV marketing/Accounting staff has gone insane by deducting days from your validity + they NO LONGER give transparency as it used to be a few years back..

As suggested in earlier post, Just mail your problem to dishtv customercare and get your problem rectified soon.

Email: [email protected]

Thanks but I get a reply that the date told earlier by sms was wrong, this is not just first time.

thanks icy cool, I'll do that, also I don't want to flame anybody but the other person in this thread has only one canned answer.

Back