Zee Dish TV DTH: Neo Package available for 37 rs per month...

• Thread starter Thread starter ENIGMA_BOY
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 11,098
Administrator please block ENIGMA BOY immediately. He doesn't even know the name of Neo channels, how come he says that Neo channels will be available ? Stop spreading rumors.Delete this thread and block ENIGMA BOY immediately. :mad:

Hi All, Neo Sports and Neo Cricket is not coming in Dish TV till now.RegardsPrakash

Its not true till now because according to the news it should be telecasted on oct 5th 2008 but till 7th oct there is no neo channels on dishtv

please ban emigma boy............................................:madness::madness:

Below is the mail conversation with one of the member from NEO and me.

Neo will never come on DISH
----------------

RE: Neo on DIsh TV
Sent:
08 October 2008 17:26PM

Reply-to:
[email protected]

To:
(Text Removed)

Dear Ajay,

I sympathize your position. I am extremely sorry to inform you that there is very less chance for Neo Cricket & Neo Sports to be part of the Dish TV offer. Neo Cricket & Neo sports are available on Cable across the country and also available on Big TV – Tata Sky and Airtel DTH.

Regards,

Arun Poddar

Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 4:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Neo on DIsh TV

Hi Mr Poddar,

I am extremely sorry to write such mail directly to you,but i have a query
Is there any probability for the launch of Neo on Dish TV ? as I am planning to switch my DTH provider,currently i am Dish TV User,but if i am going to Miss Ind vs Aus,in that case i will switch to some other DTH provider.

PLZ Help me

With Regards
Ajay

Well, its not there and wont be, so close the topic and get on with it, thats the best approach ...:whistle:

Discard this thread ... this news also fake that neo will not be comming to dishtv because stops buying dishtv then they have to add NEO ...

Back