Zee Dish TV DTH: Is EPG is working for SUN Channels?

• Thread starter Thread starter mek76
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 32
  • Views Views 7,194

mek76

Regular
ISP
BSNL DataOne Broadband
The EPG for Sun Channels are not working at all since their inclusion in Dish TV. Now that they are getting the digital signals from the broadcasters (instead of DD Direct+) this should work. It works for other Tamil channels barring the ones from DD Direct+. Is that the same case in TS or other Digital Cable networks of Hathway/SCV/etc.,?:confused:

ya its not working for me also... dunno about cable ppl on a lighter note.. EPG is almost useless for SUN channels.. it will just be some serial all the time :p

Ok, Till now i have not checked it ....today i will check it when i will go home and then only i can put a remark here.

ya its not working for me also... dunno about cable ppl

on a lighter note.. EPG is almost useless for SUN channels..
it will just be some serial all the time :p
Thats of course true! Of late Sun TV does only serials heading nowhere, copy prog. of Vijay TV and some repetitive Movies.....Guys in Sun TV needs to think and do some innovative programs and shouldn't go again to do something like "Oh La La". Hope they will not copy the "Neeya Nana" which is the only one left out from Vijat TV by Sun.:mad:

The EPG for Sun Channels are not working at all since their inclusion in Dish TV. Now that they are getting the digital signals from the broadcasters (instead of DD Direct+) this should work. It works for other Tamil channels barring the ones from DD Direct+. Is that the same case in TS or other Digital Cable networks of Hathway/SCV/etc.,?:confused:
Its working in Tata Sky and SCV cable

ya its not working for me also... dunno about cable ppl

on a lighter note.. EPG is almost useless for SUN channels..
it will just be some serial all the time :p

and also it is some times wrong too.. they mention some name and it shows other program.. it happens in Dishtv and Tata Sky too.

right now there is no EPG on Dishtv.. but working on Tatasky before those channels were added too... dont konw how far they are correct b'coz i dont watch them much ..

^^^^^yeah i have noticed them a lot... many programmes listed in the EPG would be wrong :D but that is only for local channels

and also it is some times wrong too.. they mention some name and it shows other program.. it happens in Dishtv and Tata Sky too.

right now there is no EPG on Dishtv.. but working on Tatasky before those channels were added too... dont konw how far they are correct b'coz i dont watch them much ..
In Ktv some times the movie name in the EPG in TataSaky are not correct

The EPG for sun channels are not working on my settop box.In this case Ts is good as it shows the EPG for the next 7 days whereas in dishtv only for the next 3 days epg was shown and that too for some channels are not working excluding DD DTH channels.

Back