Zee Dish TV DTH : ZEE DISH TV: Is it possible to watch FREE TO AIR channels after subscription ENDS?

• Thread starter Thread starter HellCrusher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 33,470
hi all great news for all now u can enjoy more fta channels from nss6 these channels are india tv,tv9k,tv9tel,playtv,liveindia,aakash,jaya,ss,ftv,mimarathi,nepal1,24ghanta.these channels are on 12595v,27500.

Hey dude one word of advice just ask the shopkeeper from whom u buy TS will active services work ,has active services are been put under tariff plan thats what i heard and there are problem in FTA channel coming after subscription ends ,recently somebody post a letter sent by cc will try to attach it after i search it.

Did anyoe had any luck watching FTA channels after the subscription expired? I used to get all the FTA channel even 3 months after the expiry. But now as soon as I put the STB on, a message pops to contact customer care.How can we watch FTA channel without renewing? Someone was going to post the Screenshots? I dont think even he had any luck. I tried changing the Home frequency, but I guess it does not works that way. Let me know if anyone else is able to crack this. Thanks

Did anyoe had any luck watching FTA channels after the subscription expired? I used to get all the FTA channel even 3 months after the expiry. But now as soon as I put the STB on, a message pops to contact customer care.

How can we watch FTA channel without renewing? Someone was going to post the Screenshots? I dont think even he had any luck. I tried changing the Home frequency, but I guess it does not works that way.

Let me know if anyone else is able to crack this. Thanks

Mr.alian1980 cant we watch even DD regional channels or its only about private FTA channels

IF we do not get DD channels and private fta channels after subscription ends why do u want to crack the head in frequency code...

Just log a complaint in consumer forum its totally illegal for not providing DD channels under TRAI ... I do not understand why we are still under british rule policy . HIMSA SEHENA KAA KYUN !!!

Every body in this forum must take this matter seriously since this is TOO MUCH BY DISHTV FOR THIS WE CANNOT BE BLOODY "SANTUSHT "

Back