Zee Dish TV DTH : ZEE DISH TV: Is it possible to watch FREE TO AIR channels after subscription ENDS?

• Thread starter Thread starter HellCrusher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 33,470
You will not have option any where on the screen to key in the numbers, Once you are in the Home frequency window, blindly key in the given number (7531) on your remote.What I will do is, I will try to attach screen shots of it, so that it may help other members also.

Yeah That Will Be Great IF SCREEN SHOT IS THERE

when my subscription is expired. i get no options. i got stuck on a plain screen with a telephone number to call.

But For Me It Starts To Cut Channels In This OrderSony N/w ChannelsStar N/w ChannelsZee N/w Channels And Fta Channels Will Be Keep Comming .. But If We Remove The Vc Card Then No Channels Will Be Comming

You will not have option any where on the screen to key in the numbers, Once you are in the Home frequency window, blindly key in the given number (7531) on your remote.

What I will do is, I will try to attach screen shots of it, so that it may help other members also.

please that will be of great help for many out here !!

I have already posted this information in a different thread. Sorry 4 posting it again.

You can try this:

If you want to add the Home frequency, Go to Menu -->Settings-->Stb Info -->Setup-->Home Frequency. Once you are in the Home Frequency, Use the remote control to key in the number 7531.

If you know the DD's transponder details, key in the details and do channel search and I bet you will be able to view DD channels without any problems.

There is nothing wrong in trying. Try it out.

sorry to trouble you ..

i did as you said.. but it is asking few more details ! when i keep those in default, i get percentage of signal as 2 and 3%. do we have to rotate the dish ??

default frequency is 12688 changed to 7531
symbol rate is 27500 what should it be ?
polarization is vertical or horizontal ? default is vertical
FEC is 3/4 ? do we need to change this ??

i can tell you a easy way to watch dd direct channels on zee dish when your subscription is over and message ,contact customer care' appears on your screen.start your tv and set top box and any free to air channels like dd1 of star utsav etc. now go to your dish mounted area. hold your dish and just move slightly towards your right side. magic will happen and now you can easily watch free to air channels . now whenever you start your set top box you will see on your tv screen on channel 999 that no signal is found . don't worry just go to free to air channel and u will be able to watch all free to air channels without any problem.try this. you will surely give me thanks for this.mahendra

Just Set Ur Lnb Freq To 9750 .....U Will Get All The Fta Channels But In The Channel List U Can See All Dishtv Channels As Well But When U Go To Zee Smile,mega Tv, And Many More U Are Able To Watch

i can tell you a easy way to watch dd direct channels on zee dish when your subscription is over and message ,contact customer care' appears on your screen.
start your tv and set top box and any free to air channels like dd1 of star utsav etc. now go to your dish mounted area. hold your dish and just move slightly towards your right side. magic will happen and now you can easily watch free to air channels . now whenever you start your set top box you will see on your tv screen on channel 999 that no signal is found . don't worry just go to free to air channel and u will be able to watch all free to air channels without any problem.
try this. you will surely give me thanks for this.
mahendra
will check this once the subscription is over !! thanks anyways !!

waiting for the 'ravusri' 's reply (Screen shots)

I think I did not explained to you clearly. When u r in the Home Frequency screen, you could see the Signal Strength and Signal Quality.Once you could see that on the screen, blindly press the remote keys (7531), so that it will take you onto the Adding Frequency page.Once you are in that page, you can add the DD's Transponder frequency.Do apologize for the delay, Since I am not in home town, I was unable to take screen shots, Will definitely post it tomorrow!

I think I did not explained to you clearly. When u r in the Home Frequency screen, you could see the Signal Strength and Signal Quality.

Once you could see that on the screen, blindly press the remote keys (7531), so that it will take you onto the Adding Frequency page.

Once you are in that page, you can add the DD's Transponder frequency.

Do apologize for the delay, Since I am not in home town, I was unable to take screen shots, Will definitely post it tomorrow!
dds frequency is 9750 or something like that. my question is can we watch all FTA even the ones Dishtv took off ??

if so, please tell me the details of transponder frequency and other info. i am very badly want to watch indiavision !! couldnt get it right !!

Back