Zee Dish TV DTH: Free to air channels will continue or not?

My subscription ends yesterday and paid channels are got access denied. but free to air channels are still running.i am going to dump dish tv.i am planning to take BSNL IPTV. it has all the necessary channels expect Star sports and espn. but no worries it have neo sports and many others which are not available in dish tv.so i am planning to take it.what you say bro's am i going to do the right thing or not.

No need 2 worry even if ur FTA channels bannedI didn't recharged since June 08 and watching FTA ChannelsI also get message that call customer careBut I have 1 trickOpen the cover in front of ur VC cardThen remove the card half then re-insertDo this While doing this Switch on and off ur power button on remoteBut, as soon as green light appears STOP itAfter doing this for 15-20 times U can watch All FTA channelsI m watching these channels using this trickThis trick works for my STB others STBs I don't know:happy::happy::happy::happy:

its a good trick if you have to do it once, but if you kave to do it every time you watch TV then its annoying. so what you say?

Back