Zee Dish TV DTH : ZEE DISH TV: Is it possible to watch FREE TO AIR channels after subscription ENDS?

• Thread starter Thread starter HellCrusher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 33
  • Views Views 33,470
Enter the Home Frequency as 10990 and not 7531 (For appus) who tried it.
the signal strength goes to 1% and cant search for channels !!

change to 10990 by pressing 7531 .
changed from 12688 to 10990

no luck ! any idea ?

Do apologize for the delay, Since I am not in home town, I was unable to take screen shots, Will definitely post it tomorrow!
Hope you remember about posting the screenshots !! bugging you because i am eager to know !!

thanks !!

We need to look for the details of the DTH bill passed in Parliament.The I&C Committee had insisted that consumers should be able to use the same STB and antenna to view DD direct services if they opt to discontinue with other DTH service providers. Therefore, we must obtain the information through application under RTI Act.

Hey guys it is possible but you have the problem from dish tv that they promote the message or cancel the vc/block the same.

Enter the Home Frequency as 10990 and not 7531
(For appus) who tried it.
are you there ??????????????????????????????????????????

I am in Sharjah, UAE... I did the stb to default factory reset. After default nothing displayed except the message 303.NOT INSTALLED No services installed, please install your set-top box by pressing OK. After getting channel search Installation failed. verify if your set-top box is properly connected to the dish. Then press OK retry. Its really urgent, so please let me know, how I can get to see all the channels. I renewed my package today only.. PLS REPLY URGENTLY....

the place you did factory restore, go there and upgrade software. after that, do a search. may solve the issue !!

Back