Zero upload speed but download speed full

• Thread starter Thread starter Nautical
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 8,664
ISP
BSNL
Hello friends

For the past two days I have been facing a strange problem whereby according to my FTTH plan (Fibro 600GB/Month CUL) I can test 55-57mbps at Ookla but upload speed reading is always zero and as a result of that I can't browse the internet. In my area the responsibility of providing FFTH has been entrusted to the local cable entity. so no BSNL guy is supposed to help me in this. I took their (cable's) help and their tech guy tried to resolve the issue by changing some settings in modem's webpage but to no avail.
I have
OP-GONT 90211VW
Firmware- V1.0.0-180912 and V1.0.1-180718 (tried both of them)

The problem is persistent even at WiFi. Please friends help me out of this. And I am sorry if I did not provide adequate technical details in this first post.
Thanks in advance.

Hello friends

For the past two days I have been facing a strange problem whereby according to my FTTH plan (Fibro 600GB/Month CUL) I can test 55-57mbps at Ookla but upload speed reading is always zero and as a result of that I can't browse the internet. In my area the responsibility of providing FFTH has been entrusted to the local cable entity. so no BSNL guy is supposed to help me in this. I took their (cable's) help and their tech guy tried to resolve the issue by changing some settings in modem's webpage but to no avail.
I have
OP-GONT 90211VW

The problem is persistent even at WiFi. Please friends help me out of this. And I am sorry if I did not provide adequate technical details in this first post.
Thanks in advance.
same happening with me most of time get upload full and download only upto 2Mbps

Upvote 0
Hello friends

I have
OP-GONT 90211VW

Thanks in advance.
first update firmware to latest version that is 1.032

Upvote 0
Thank you for sharing the link, but can not we get it from their official website? And is it the right firmware for my model? should I flash it even I am not having any problem now?

Upvote 0
Thank you for sharing the link, but can not we get it from their official website? And is it the right firmware for my model? should I flash it even I am not having any problem now?
vsol persons not update firmware at their website we have to ask them for update then they give if they having any update

Upvote 0

Back