Status
Not open for further replies.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Turns out N8 does not take good videos :P or maybe he did not set it to record at full quality? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2F0t0pOa2M&feature=youtu.be

Minimum arnd unthrottled 3MBps for 720P and 5MBps for1080p is pretty good to watch these resolution :)and Hayai is now starting with 20MBps so it should be pretty goood :D

Turns out N8 does not take good videos :P or maybe he did not set it to record at full quality?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z2F0t0pOa2M&feature=youtu.be

It was set at medium quality. It doesn't like the glossy laptop screen because it can't autofocus. For high quality I would be much better off with screen-capture software and then only training the camera on myself for some reason.

----------

Minimum arnd unthrottled 3MBps for 720P and 5MBps for1080p is pretty good to watch these resolution :)

and Hayai is now starting with 20MBps so it should be pretty goood :D

It probably helps that the Youtube cache is sitting only a few KM away instead of in another state or country like it would be with most other ISPs.

whats going on? I am VIDEO BLIND at work, tell me guys IS IT REAL IS IT HERE ??? IS IT IS IT ?

yup Hayai zone will help too :D

----------

whats going on? I am VIDEO BLIND at work, tell me guys IS IT REAL IS IT HERE ??? IS IT IS IT ?

fr Mumbai in the coming months :D maybe Delhi in the coming yrs :P

hahaha i could see mg in windows console... :P

Guess it's lucky I wasn't naked then, eh?

yup Hayai zone will help too :D

fr Mumbai in the coming months :D maybe Delhi in the coming yrs :P

We'll expand as quickly as possible.

@MG is that u with the commentary in the Video nice to hear ur voice :D Cool video 1080P ytube finally could be possible :)btw this ytube demo looked like as if some one had spy cam in the room as MG was making this demo and then leaked it on the net :D

Camtasia Recorder is pretty good but is a beech on resources... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back