• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 48
  • Views Views 21,934
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MG is that u with the commentary in the Video nice to hear ur voice :D

I knew I should have used my fake-desi accent :P

Cool video 1080P ytube finally could be possible :)

btw this ytube demo looked like as if some one had spy cam in the room as MG was making this demo and then leaked it on the net :D

Ya got me. I'm actually a double agent spying on Hayai on behalf of [some other ISP] :D

should have used some screen recorder software. i can hear sound of some fan ...

Yes, either that or turn audio off and record is separately. As mentioned, was just a silly little ad-hoc impromptu video. One of these days I'll make a proper better one with some websites that aren't Youtube so that you can also see the performance of those also.

The background noise would come from my running both one of the fans *AND* the A/C.

I knew I should have used my fake-desi accent :P

ya u could have used sm of the Hindi that u learnt too :P

Ya got me. I'm actually a double agent spying on Hayai on behalf of [some other ISP] :D .

so can we rename the video to " Leaked Hayai Youtube Streaming Test @ 1080p then :D

mgcarley looks too young and like a college student but his voice is too matured. I was wondering its him or some UNCLE?

mgcarley looks too young and like a college student but his voice is too matured. I was wondering its him or some UNCLE?
sm uncle lol....u can see his reflection in the screen lol :p

ya u could have used sm of the Hindi that u learnt :P

Except I have to say most of the Hindi that I know isn't really related to explaining about what I'm clicking on on Youtube, moreover, I think they kinda use Hinglish for most of these things, don't they? 720p might become "sata bisa P" and 1080p might become "dasa assi P" but that would be about it.

so can we rename the video to " Leaked Hayai Youtube Streaming Test @ 1080p then :D

If it's leaked by me, it's not really a leak, is it? :P

Nice one.....!!
1080p....!!
Now you have made me go SuperNovA... :P

Sounds ominous.

----------

sm uncle lol....u can see his reflection in the screen lol :p

I'm 26, nearly 27. I'm the youngest director of the company. The oldest is 40.

https://twitter.com/#!/hayai_in/status/113864294617198592

720p might become "sata bisa P" and 1080p might become "dasa assi P" but that would be about it.

ok good u did nt try it in Hindi lol :D

If it's leaked by me, it's not really a leak, is it? :P

haha...look fwrd to have 1080p video of 1080p streaming soon :D even a 480P will do :P

haha...look fwrd to have 1080p video of 1080p streaming soon :D even a 480P will do :P

1080p I think exceeds the resolution of most laptop displays, so for that I'll need a higher-resolution monitor (if I'm using screen-capture software) and/or a better camera - otherwise recording at 1080p really becomes redundant (and indeed, it's even redundant to look at 1080p resolution videos on most PCs or Laptops because of the monitor resolution).

Based on the above, I think I can offer 720p without replacing any of my equipment.

ok good u did nt try it in Hindi lol :D

Common....He's learning....I think it's very Mature of you to adjust to our culture.....!!
But still i would consider anant's advice as an option... :P

----------

1080p I think exceeds the resolution of most laptop displays, so for that I'll need a higher-resolution monitor (if I'm using screen-capture software) and/or a better camera - otherwise recording at 1080p really becomes redundant (and indeed, it's even redundant to look at 1080p resolution videos on most PCs or Laptops because of the monitor resolution).

Based on the above, I think I can offer 720p without replacing any of my equipment.
I'm having a 1080p resolution.... :P

Common....He's learning....I think it's very Mature of you to adjust to our culture.....!!
But still i would consider anant's advice as an option... :P

I was kidding with him I am sure one of these days we will have MG doing a special video fr us in Hindi :D

I'm having a 1080p resolution.... :P

gd then u shouldn't have problem with a 720P then.. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back