20 Newly Added Channels of Videocon d2h in Pics !!

Yes, as per rahul and mhsabir, they had seen testing of Zee duos. So, they will be added definitely.

There was screenshots of Zee Studio HD and Zee Cinema HD being tested in videocon d2h's facebook page. Will posting those SS here from facebook be illegal ?

I don't think so. Admin is great-hearted and does't restrict as such. So, pls share .

These were posted by someone in the facebook page. Hope the guy who posted these on fb doesn't have any objections.

These were tested but not added. You cannot watch these channels as of now.

But I really liked to see Zee Classic added. Guess its not gonna get added as the channels that are getting added now is as per the list cc told you guys and zee classic doesn't feature in that list.

Plzz anybody confirm me..Is d2h providing 5.1 sound??if not when they will enable 5.1 sound??

what they telecast on D2H 3d now?Very bad thing is D2H now doesnt offer free to view. Thats very bad. I can just watch dabanng channel & remain are encrypted.Thanks.

Does both channles of Histry TV HD and SD has Tamil Feed and all other language feeds...?

No, currently both of them have only English feeds.

I don't think so. Admin is great-hearted and does't restrict as such. So, pls share .

Dear IndianMascot,

Please Please tell me which box you are using for Videocon D2h HD as its UI seems different in snaps posted by you. Is it Dreambox etc

Thank you in advance !

Back