20 Newly Added Channels of Videocon d2h in Pics !!

Its D2H HD DVR .. Its the old interface, which hasn't been updated yet....

----------

100+ posts & its been only 1/2 a day since the thread started.. Still getting a traffic of 50+ folks consistently...

Is website updated, if i want to see History Channel and Discovery Kids which package do i need to subscribe...?

It will keep getting traffic as i said. Since Z Cinema HD & Zee Studio HD are being tested as per the screenshots. And more people are having interest in these 2 channels than the ones that have been added. And there will be people who want to know when Sony HD/Six HD are coming.

----------

@ Kalyan...

No. Nothing is updated yet. I was just checking it now, to see if they have increased any rates for any packs, or they have added any new packs. But its still the same.

IM bro.....hope u can rcgns me here also...BTW now u/MODS should change the title of this thread...because its not 20 channels now ,now the new channels addition count is 21(16 sd n 5 hd)...Thanks d2h for this biggest channels addition n hope that zee cinema hd n zee studio hd will be added today/tonight anytime.....n d2h should add the language feeds to history hd n sd asap.....

It is still a question why they were not added now ... It might be that they would be added with the next set of additions.. Maybe with Sony duo?

No any software DVR upgrade for adding additional TPs?Thanks.

@ Sabir, question is pretty valid. But may be we can have a conspiracy theory going that in between for 15-20 days the deal would have been on hold, so they wouldnt have tested the channel adequately. On the other hand, these channels must have been tested ready, and they were just waiting for ST2 to become fully operational. I think it became operational a few days back when half of the channels were down. They added these in order to pacify the customers for atleast next 1 month, & by then they would even test these 2 channels, alongwith Sony duo.@ MAX....Sadly no. No upgrade & our STB still shows that we are on ST1 satellite! Who cares but? Channels are there! But we hope we will get the new UI soon.

They already added 2 new TP's without software update(atlist for dvr)....although dvr users need a sw update very soon.I am facing many sw glitches in my dvr i.e. certain remote keys non-functional for sometime,sound loss,low sound level,recording related issues etc etc.Although few of those issues have a common solution of restarting the stb whenever it happens....but we need some permanent solutions...one more thing....few other dth's already added Movies OK in their platform...@IM bhai...is their any update regarding Movies OK addition in d2h in near future?

Yeah issues are there in the UI of DVR. But we have been waiting patiently for it to upgrade since atleast last 8-10 months, if not more. And Movies OK.....i think they are showing most of the movies that are shown on Star Gold HD/Star Gold, so i dont think it will be any sort of value add.

Back