20 Newly Added Channels of Videocon d2h in Pics !!

This is EPIC,

16 SD and 5 HD channels added this night, 3 more HD [Zee Studio HD, Sony HD, Zee Cinema HD] and 3 more SD coming up within few hours possibly!

Unconfirmed, it seems Sony Six HD is arriving as well !

Adding em up D2h's SD channel count goes upto 241 (Third after Dish and ADTV) and HD channel count goes upto mammoth 21 HD channels.

Its raining channels! Hallelujah! Its raining channels! :D

----------

Also D2h will be introducing "HD Universe" Topup @ 165 p.m including all the above HD channels.

This thing is tempting me to switch to D2h from my current operator- Tata Sky. They really suck in channel addition.

This thing is tempting me to switch to D2h from my current operator- Tata Sky. They really suck in channel addition.

Believe me its the right time, Tata Sky wont be adding any HDs (without replacement) till October, also content quality is down due to poor bitrate.

If you want a butt load of features and great PQ its Airtel, especially on the HD DVR front. On the HD STB front Videocon has emerged as excellent VFM and good variety of content.

Both these operators are using are MPEG4 DVBS2 and with a healthy transponder space to keep em ahead of competition for the next 2 years atleast. AFAIK ADTV will be adding a bucket of channels post IPL as well. Both these ops will be racing now for the "Highest HD channels" tag.

[/COLOR]@ Kalyan...

No. Nothing is updated yet. I was just checking it now, to see if they have increased any rates for any packs, or they have added any new packs. But its still the same.

New package will be implemented from from 1st july. No changes in Platinum HD but a new add on HD Universe is coming of Rs 150 + ST. It will contain existing 12 as well as all new HD channels.

I am not too sure that the next set will be added quickly.... Unless they wanted to do in two smaller splits

IM bro.....
hope u can rcgns me here also...
BTW now u/MODS should change the title of this thread...because its not 20 channels now ,now the new channels addition count is 21(16 sd n 5 hd)...
Thanks d2h for this biggest channels addition n hope that zee cinema hd n zee studio hd will be added today/tonight anytime.....n d2h should add the language feeds to history hd n sd asap.....

Nice to see you here bro :)

Zee duos , Star CJ and TEN golf has been dropped for addition as of now but will be added at later stages.

@IM bhai...
is their any update regarding Movies OK addition in d2h in near future?

Yes ofcourse . Its a part of media pro bouquet . So it may be added anytime . Bt no sure shot date available.

@IM bhai someone in SOD said that channels would be added after may 15th. Even if he was speculating you should give him some credit now that it has happened, don't you think?

Well channel added on 15th not after 15th. And he had speculated 9 HD and 18 SD but only 5 HD and 16 SD channels had been added.

So, no question arises of giving credit. And BTW , I had left that forum and whenever I visit it in future will surely reply to his creditors remark :)

this look like giant thread IndianMoscot (The thread starter).

Its bcoz DTH and d2h both are still one of most happening and curious sections among lot of members. :)

Any idea of SAB HD in future - i mean launch of the channel by MSM first, and then comes the question of addition!

Back