20 Newly Added Channels of Videocon d2h in Pics !!

I think he did mention it right, that Platinum HD is staying as is. So thats a really good news atleast for now.

Any idea of SAB HD in future - i mean launch of the channel by MSM first, and then comes the question of addition!

I know its ur favorite channel in MSM grp and gud news is that they already have license to uplink SAB HD in india but they didn't disclosed any such desire to launch this channel so soon.

May be they will analyze SET Hd and then plan for SAB Hd.

@ rahul : jaymin bro explained it perfectly. No changes in Platinum HD. It will continue as it is.

Thanx Jaymin and IM bro.....now waiting for ZEE DUO....

Btw why isnt Time warner launching HD channels for HBO?

I think they had still underestimated the Indian HD potential and market. So, hesitating to launch HD channel in india. They have HD version available in other Asian countries. But soon they will too make footprints in India in HD as HD market is growing tremendously day by day.

Already HBO started initiation for that.

----------

MSM planning these channels..Sony HD,SiX HD,Max HD,PiX HD next turn will be probably Sab HD,I heard they dont have any plans to launch MIX HD as of now.but they got license to launch MIX HD too.

Once majority of channels come in HD, they should actually look to have 2 different STBs for HD & SD. They might be able to improve the quality of feeds may be.Edit: But Mix is a predominantly ad channel. U wont like to see ads in HD! :D

Sony Six HD is expected to start at May 19 or May 20.. I wonder if it will start showing up on the same day.

If D2h guys are determined they can not only start Sony Six HD, but also Sony Set HD a week before its launch. Both these channels must be in testing phase at MSM end. Colors HD was added that way - Viacom itself was just testing the channel & D2h shared that Test feed with us. Their official launch was around October 25 or 26 - around Diwali. And we got it 4-5 days prior to that. But that was at the cost of Active Music HD!

Back