2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,904
Mallinga is enough for SL to destroy Bangaladesh..
he's a bit out of form lately.

I would say even 250-275 is defendable, cant say the same about a 200-225 total...

now its going to be really hard for SriLanka..hope will make at least 250.. Fingers crossed..but looks like finals gonna be between Bangladesh and pakistan

Gayi bhains paani me! :(

----------

250 will be enough for Bangladesh..I hope! :(

----------

Tharanga Out! ab to 220 bhi nahi banega!

heh.sad state of indian cricket. We're rooting for another team to win so that ours may get into finals. and on top of that we're the "defending champs"

duh. it's a game. and we are rooting for the underdog. i hope bangladesh wins. they rarely win matches!

Nothing abnormal - Happens across the world , that you root another team , just because they are in a position to help your team qualify

Even though I am happy we won the World Cup - Was never a fan of the knockout style - The 1992 & 1999 formats were the ideal ones to judge the best teams.

----------

If Bangladesh do win today, I will be rooting them for the cup ... According to me they would deserve it more than Pakistan...

----------

Tail is wagging a bit - 240 looks a possibility....

----------

Interesting choice of a spinner in the 49th over... Especially, when the main strike bowler of the game still has 2 overs left

----------

233 to win - Should be a stroll in the park...

Back