2012 Asia Cup

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 362
  • Views Views 24,903
If Bangladesh do win today, I will be rooting them for the cup ... According to me they would deserve it more than Pakistan...
yes.
they do deserve it more than pak. the way they played against pak and india..they deserve it! they played like a regular ODI team with enough exposure to international matches against good teams

In CB series, Indians were praying for the lankans to lose, Now are praying for their Win!!!!!

As a cricket fan..I loved the way they played against India...what a confidence! But in another side being Indian I was disappointed.

----------

In CB series, Indians were praying for the lankans to lose, Now are praying for their Win!!!!!

WAQT mere dost! :)

I guess now "Team India" should start packing their bags. By dinner time they could be at home :)

I guess now "Team India" should start packing their bags. By dinner time they could be at home :)
well said...hehehehe :grin:

duh. it's a game. and we are rooting for the underdog. i hope bangladesh wins. they rarely win matches!

Mind you they're not minnows at their own den.I hope they will lift the Asia cup.

Rain has meant there will be a smaller target to chase...

----------

As of now, at best, it is looking to be a 30-40 over innings....

----------

212 off 40, after rain... Wonder how the pitch will behave...

So unlucky for Bangladesh. 10 overs less, but only 20 runs lower target. D/L doesn't take into account the team ranking. They should. This match is now Sri Lanka's . Bangladesh will choke trying to accelerate

I would not agree about this being SL's game just yet..
Now coming to D/L - I am not a fan, but this is not too bad either... 233/50 ... would mean 186/40 if just ratio was taken ... So, this would not be fair right. So basically it needs to be over 186 to be fair .. Maybe a 200-205 would sound more fairer to our minds, but 212 is ok-ish..

Just to point one small thing , Target is 21 runs less not 20 :D

----------

Tamim Iqbal is on fire, 29/1 in 5.2

Back